Sunday, June 19, 2011

Huge changes happening in my life!!

I've had so many changes in my life this year it's crazy!!!

Firstly on the job front things are wonderful, extremely busy and stressful, but wonderful. Two weeks ago my boss fired our "dark cloud of gloom" that I had to work with. So I am now running the entire shop on my own. I also got a huge raise and work long hours, but I love it. He also hired my daughter for the summer to help out with the phones and front office stuff. I love working with her everyday.

On the health front, issues are finally being diagnosed and dealt with. I had to have another colonoscopy in March in order to do a biopsy which came back showing I have Colitis. OK, I can live with that, it could be worse, she thought I had Celiac Disease. With medication it can be controlled.

I also finally got in to see a OB/GYN. I'm scheduled in 2 1/2 weeks to have a Novasure Ablation done. I can't wait! From everything I have been told they work wonders for "female" issues that I am experiencing.

I also have been tested and found to have Meniere's Disease. It's another auto immune condition affecting the ear. Again, with meds and knowledge of how to treat a flare, it can be controlled.

So my list of medical conditions have really grown . . . I now have Dermatomyositis, Raynaud's Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Colitis and Meniere's Disease.

Jennifer is busy with two online University courses this summer in addition to working. That pretty well takes up all her time, although she has fit in time to almost complete a gorgeous cross stitch picture - Mirabilia's Stargazer. It's beautiful!!

Rick took a business trip to China this past April. He really enjoyed the trip but not the flight. 15 hours non-stop on the plane was a little much.

This is going to be my new little beauty in a couple of weeks . . . a 2011 Honda Accord . . . I can't wait for it to be delivered!!












Hopefully things will settle down at work soon and most of my health issues will be taken care of and I can try to live a "normal" life for the first time in about 10 years with actual time for myself and my hobbies and I will be able to update this blog more than twice a year.

No comments: